Assistant ManagerThe Walwyn Arms - Full TimeDate Posted: June 12, 2018Closing Date: August 31, 2018
Assistant Pub Manager – Full Time
Located in the beautiful village of Much Marcle, Herefordshire, The Walwyn Arms requires an Assistant Manager to help run this family run country dining pub.
Front of house duties to include food & beverage service, dining reservations and some cellar duties; as well as duty management during Managers days off. Previous experience is essential with a great eye for detail and excellent people skills.
Further training and full induction are provided.
Please contact Mark & Jen with your C.V.
General Assistant CoupleThe Green Dragon - Full TimeDate Posted: May 21, 2018Closing Date: September 3, 2018
General Assistant Couple
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, The Green Dragon is a stunning 17th century 9 bed inn nestled in the picturesque hamlet of Cockleford. Freshly prepared high quality food and a fine selection of wines and real ales make our country pub extremely busy. Enthusiastic and well presented couple required to join our busy Family run Cotswold Inn close to Cheltenham. Front of House – General duties to include Food & Beverage service, Dining reservations, accommodation reservations and light cellar duties. No Single applicants please. Average 40 hour / 5 day week, 2 consecutive days off together. Competitive hourly rate and excellent Gratuities. Onsite Accommodation included. Applicants must speak and write English fluently. NO AGENCIES For further information please email Simon & Nicky by applying online with current CV’s and a recent photo of both applicants.
Sous ChefThe Carpenters Arms - Full TimeDate Posted: April 19, 2018
The Carpenters Arms is situated in the Hamlet of Stanton Wick approximately 8 miles South of both Bath & Bristol.
We are a very busy Inn with 13 letting bedrooms & restaurant facilities seating in excess of 100 covers.
Our management has been established for many years & together with the kitchen team create excellent working environment & a team that has a passion for fantastic fresh food & an enthusiasm to take our already successful business forward. Whilst we enjoy the security of being owned by a small company we are not branded & consequently enjoy the freedom of using our own imagination & flair in each dish we create.
Due to natural progression, we now a have the following vacancy:
You will need:
- -to have a positive personality & the ability to back up the Head Chef
- -a positive attitude & the ability to remain calm even when working under pressure
- -to inspire & lead the team during the absence of the Head Chef
- -to be naturally positive, passionate & hard working with bags of enthusiasm
- -to be a great people manager, somebody that has respect within team
- -to work closely with Head Chef & management and upkeep the expected level of high standards
- -to be a great communicator, liaising with all departments
- -to have an understanding of kitchen management including costing & organisation skills
- -to have a professional understanding of food hygiene and health and safety policies
- -above all to be a fantastic hands on chef!!
In return we can offer you:
- -salary of £22k – £25k for the right candidate
- -statutory pension
- -tips shared monthly & equally among all staff
- -meals when working straight shifts
- -28 days holiday per year
- -paid overtime
- -staff discount scheme
- -a full time secure position over a 5 day week
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to the right people.
For further information & an interview please email a CV marked for the attention of Simon Pledge to email@example.com
Sous ChefThe Bunch of Carrots - Permanent, Full Time PositionDate Posted: February 22, 2018
The Bunch Of Carrots requires a Sous Chef to join our team to work in a busy kitchen producing freshly cooked food and a carvery.
Must be able to work all sections and be able to run kitchen when needed maintaining high standards.
Would consider lower level chef to train up.
Wage is negotiable depending on applicant. Wednesday and Thursday split shifts, two days straight shifts and a half day. Approximately 45 hours per week.
For an interview please ring Paul or Katharine on 01432 870237 or send a CV.
Waiting Staff and Kitchen PortersThe Hare & Hounds - Permanent, Full Time PositionDate Posted: November 10, 2017
Evenings and weekends
Must be over age of 18
Good hourly rate of pay
Meal on Duty
Experience preferred although full training will be given.