Sous ChefThe Carpenters Arms - Full TimeDate Posted: April 19, 2018
The Carpenters Arms is situated in the Hamlet of Stanton Wick approximately 8 miles South of both Bath & Bristol.
We are a very busy Inn with 13 letting bedrooms & restaurant facilities seating in excess of 100 covers.
Our management has been established for many years & together with the kitchen team create excellent working environment & a team that has a passion for fantastic fresh food & an enthusiasm to take our already successful business forward. Whilst we enjoy the security of being owned by a small company we are not branded & consequently enjoy the freedom of using our own imagination & flair in each dish we create.
Due to natural progression, we now a have the following vacancy:
You will need:
- -to have a positive personality & the ability to back up the Head Chef
- -a positive attitude & the ability to remain calm even when working under pressure
- -to inspire & lead the team during the absence of the Head Chef
- -to be naturally positive, passionate & hard working with bags of enthusiasm
- -to be a great people manager, somebody that has respect within team
- -to work closely with Head Chef & management and upkeep the expected level of high standards
- -to be a great communicator, liaising with all departments
- -to have an understanding of kitchen management including costing & organisation skills
- -to have a professional understanding of food hygiene and health and safety policies
- -above all to be a fantastic hands on chef!!
In return we can offer you:
- -salary of £22k – £25k for the right candidate
- -statutory pension
- -tips shared monthly & equally among all staff
- -meals when working straight shifts
- -28 days holiday per year
- -paid overtime
- -staff discount scheme
- -a full time secure position over a 5 day week
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to the right people.
For further information & an interview please email a CV marked for the attention of Simon Pledge to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sous ChefThe Bunch of Carrots - Permanent, Full Time PositionDate Posted: February 22, 2018
The Bunch Of Carrots requires a Sous Chef to join our team to work in a busy kitchen producing freshly cooked food and a carvery.
Must be able to work all sections and be able to run kitchen when needed maintaining high standards.
Would consider lower level chef to train up.
Wage is negotiable depending on applicant. Wednesday and Thursday split shifts, two days straight shifts and a half day. Approximately 45 hours per week.
For an interview please ring Paul or Katharine on 01432 870237 or send a CV.
Waiting Staff and Kitchen PortersThe Hare & Hounds - Permanent, Full Time PositionDate Posted: November 10, 2017
Evenings and weekends
Must be over age of 18
Good hourly rate of pay
Meal on Duty
Experience preferred although full training will be given.